Design plays a pivotal role in a company's image. Strong brands are built through functional aesthetics and by applying style to communication. Matt Girard does just that. Whether he is crafting innovation with a startup business or redefining the identity of an existing one, Matt always strives for simplicity and precision.
As the Art Director for Kidrobot, a leading creator of limited edition art toys, Matt’s passion lies in designing for artistically-centered clients. His past partnerships have inspired him by allowing integration of culture and versatility of creative talent. His portfolio includes collaborations with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Andy Warhol, The Simpsons, Sonic the Hedgehog, Crayola, Oakley and Burton to name a few. He has also held positions designing for Warren Miller Entertainment and Storm Mountain Media, the publishers of Freeskier and Snowboard magazine. Matt formally studied at The University of Colorado Denver in the College of Arts and Media and holds a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Digital Design.
- Identity: new and continued branding
- Photography: product photography, photo and video direction
- Print: packaging, catalogs, look books, brand books, large format, annual and other reports, invitation and event collateral
- Web: front end development, digital marketing, newsletters
- Multimedia: web sites, e-communications and presentations
- Environmental signage